Project Manager - KSA
Who We Are
Palmate is an integrated digital solutions company delivering enterprise projects since 2012. We have served clients from different verticals over the years. Horned to provide user-friendly solutions in the best possible way to fulfil every requirement posed by our clients.
Striving towards the vision of being the most credible, efficient and capable business solution provider is our utmost priority. We reflect our vision in delivering projects, onboarding resources & carrying out corporate social responsibilities.
We stand out in our approach towards each project. This helps us bring confidence and delight to our clients. Almost all our clients are through referrals which we believe is the fruit of our unwavering ethics and mutual respect.
Being a steadfastly growing organization, Palmate technologies are also creating employment potential in different spheres for a large pool of educated youth; both freshers and experienced professionals globally. Teamwork is the key element in the success of the company. We have a reputation for giving quality projects that are beyond the expectations of our customers and providing them on time.
What You Bring
- Working towards a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong excel skills or other database tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Interest in project management with the ability to process requests from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer expectations.
- Capable of working autonomously, leading and tracking own work.
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Odoo Implementation.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Project Manager position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to use new emerging techniques
- Able to lead a team of developers
- Must have multi-tasking ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience working with customers, understanding their issues and managing their expectations.
- Good command of reading and writing of English.