Palmate Internship (3 Months)
Who We Are
Palmate is an integrated digital solutions company delivering enterprise projects since 2012. We have served clients from different verticals over the years. Horned to provide user-friendly solutions in the best possible way to fulfil every requirement posed by our clients.
Striving towards the vision of being the most credible, efficient and capable business solution provider is our utmost priority. We reflect our vision in delivering projects, onboarding resources & carrying out corporate social responsibilities.
We stand out in our approach towards each project. This helps us bring confidence and delight to our clients. Almost all our clients are through referrals which we believe is the fruit of our unwavering ethics and mutual respect.
Being a steadfastly growing organization, Palmate technologies are also creating employment potential in different spheres for a large pool of educated youth; both freshers and experienced professionals globally. Teamwork is the key element in the success of the company. We have a reputation for giving quality projects that are beyond the expectations of our customers and providing them on time.
What You Bring
- Working towards a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong excel skills or other database tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Interest in project management with the ability to process requests from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer expectations.
- Capable of working autonomously, leading and tracking own work.
What You’ll Take On:
In this role, you will learn to navigate the Palmates odoo projects and be involved in supporting daily Palmate's activities as well as assisting in enhancement projects to gain an understanding of a project's lifecycles. As the ERP team supports many departments (Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, IT & Audit) you will develop an understanding of how the Palmate interacts and assists with business-critical processes.
- Gain an understanding of Palmates fundamentals and Operation processes
- Understanding Sales order processes including customer orders
- Gathering & documenting business requirements
- Communicating with Stakeholders (Meetings, E-mails)
- Creating/processing test plans/scripts
- Assisting with user acceptance testing
- Maintaining issues log as required
- Assist business analyst in resolving tasks as directed
- Understanding Data governance and compliance rules
- Gain exposure to our Ticketing System – Service Now
- Work with the team to understand the support process
- Learn how to resolve a basic support ticket and guide it through to resolution
- Work with the team to resolve issues
- Assign support tickets and resolve issues directly with users
- Document issue resolutions for future reference
- Escalate any issues that require management attention
What we offer you
- Chance of getting hired by the end of the internship program based on performance evaluation
- Competitive appreciation based on performance
- Interest-based department allocation
- Corporate work culture assurance
- Career growth
Discover our products.