Palmate is an integrated digital solutions company delivering enterprise projects since 2012. We have served clients from different verticals over the years. Horned to provide user-friendly solutions in the best possible way to fulfil every requirement posed by our clients.
Striving towards the vision of being the most credible, efficient and capable business solution provider is our utmost priority. We reflect our vision in delivering projects, onboarding resources & carrying out corporate social responsibilities.
We stand out in our approach towards each project. This helps us bring confidence and delight to our clients. Almost all our clients are through referrals which we believe is the fruit of our unwavering ethics and mutual respect.
Being a steadfastly growing organization, Palmate technologies are also creating employment potential in different spheres for a large pool of educated youth; both freshers and experienced professionals globally. Teamwork is the key element in the success of the company. We have a reputation for giving quality projects that are beyond the expectations of our customers and providing them on time.
- The implementer specialist meets with the client after a sale is made.
- Instructs and trains users on the use of ERP solutions.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
- System analysis He has tasks to help the project manager to leads a sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Following the meetings, the specialist implements a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task's due date. Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, and maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of business processes & accounting
- Previous experience in Odoo or ERP implementation
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity with the IT world
- 2 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- ERP Experience
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Industry Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- ERP Experience